2019 June/July Multi-cam
UCT TV STUDIO / CENTRE FOR FILM AND MEDIA STUDIES / STEPPING STONE
MULTI-CAM STUDIO TRAINING COURSE
UCT TV & Stepping Stone are presenting a multi-camera studio training course during the June/July university holidays. Only a limited number of applicants can be accepted. The course is free of charge to deserving applicants.
- conceptualising a multi-camera studio production with specific focus on the talkshow
- various multi-camera studio production roles
- designing and building a set for a talkshow
- working in a multi-camera team
- working with a presenter and high profile guests in a talk show context
- learn and practice basic skills in studio camerawork, vision mixing, directing, sound recording and floor management
- experience working as part of a multi-camera studio crew
- record a live talk show with presenter and guests
During the last week of the course you will take part in the production of several episodes of a talk show that will be broadcast and/or available for viewing online
Dates: 10 - 28 June 2019
Before applying, make sure that you are available from 08h00 – 17h00 for all of the dates below. As there will be homework and group tasks, you should also be available after hours by arrangement.
Deadline: 12h00 Friday, 17th of May 2019. However, interviews will be conducted on the 27th May and 28th of May 2019. Download the official application form here. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand deliver to UCT Television Studio, Baxter Theatre Centre, Corner Main & Burg Rds, Rondebosch.